Re: Support Existing Content

> I find it funny that technically advanced individuals in this very
> mailing list break up our nice threads again and again. What do you
> think, Gareth, should the server just have rejected your mail?

I suppose I'm not technically advanced enough to understand the point
you are making here Dao.

> See, people aren't perfect, especially those who author HTML. User
> Agents will have to accept ill-formed mark-up. Advanced authors who
> want/need strictness and/or extensibility can chose the XHTML
> derivative (by that I don't mean XHTML2).
>
> --Dao

To address the point I do understand, I agree, no one is perfect, but
are you really suggest something akin to using a C compiler to take
some pseudo code input and attempt to produce executable code, by
hook or crook?

Gareth