Re: [whatwg] <font> (was Support Existing Content)

From: Philip Taylor (Webmaster) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 14:44:15 +0100
To: public-html@w3.org

Gareth Hay wrote:

 > Again, I agree, but that is the sad reality.

I fear it may be true for some documents, but I'm
unconvinced it is true for the majority.  And
since (as you may have realised from my other
messages on the topic), I am arguing very strongly
in favour of embedding the current received wisdom in
the HTML 5 spec., I am totally committed to maintaining
the fundamental separation between the role of HTML
(content) and of CSS (form).

** Phil.