Re: <table presentation="pie">

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:40:08 +0100
To: public-html@w3.org

Dmitry Turin wrote:
> MB> this should be done ... not overriding tables
> You think, this is non-table ? You are wrong.
> This is __other presentation__ of table.

The *data* can be marked up as a table, but the *presentation* of that
data is out of scope for HTML. Unless I'm gravely mistaken, we're moving
towards having even less presentational aspects in HTML and segregating
those aspects to other technologies.

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com
http://webstandards.org/