Re: Lack of AT implementors participation (was Comments on IRC log)

At 22:12 -0500 UTC, on 2007-07-29, Robert Burns wrote:

[...]

> Quickly looking at the list I would say we have some of the few key
> representative participating already. [...] we have Apple and Microsoft
> represented: both making screen readers of varying abilities. [...]
> In terms of aural browsing, Opera, IBM (Home Page Reader
> (discontinued)) and Fire Vox are probably among the leaders: all
> represented in our WG.

Well, yeah, but it's obvious that we need to hear from *actual developers*
why they thus far take the approaches they take, what they need from HTML5 to
make their products better, and what they think of the current spec and what
is being discussed/roposed concerning improving universality/accessibility in
HTML5.

--
Sander Tekelenburg