Re: [html5] "HTML 5 differences from HTML 4" feedback

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 12:56:00 +0200
To: "Jens Meiert" <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Cc: public-html@w3.org

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:57:35 +0200, Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
wrote:
> Sorry I'm late - I just wanted to point out a spelling mistake
> ("meaningfull") in "HTML 5 differences from HTML 4" [1].

This was already fixed in a local copy of the document.

> Good read though, and I may pull back my proposal/request for more
> clarification on the document type change [2] ;)

It would be nice if you followed up on my response to that e-mail if the
comment is still outstanding. Also, if I remember correctly several
changes have been made to that section since your comment.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>