Implementation + Test Cases Available For Numbers Subsection of Common Microsyntaxes

From: Geoffrey Sneddon <foolistbar@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:06:02 +0100
To: public-html@w3.org, WHAT WG List <whatwg@whatwg.org>

Now my review of this subsection is complete, it is now worthwhile
publicising my 1:1 PHP implementation of the HTML 5 algorithms,
including the numbers subsection at <http://geoffers.no-ip.com/svn/
php-html-5-direct/src/trunk/numbers.php>. There are also test cases
(that follow the spec even when there are issues with it) at <http://
geoffers.no-ip.com/svn/php-html-5-direct/tests/numbersTest>. Results
for currently shipping UAs (esp. browsers) would be greatly welcomed.

- Geoffrey Sneddon