Re: Accessibility Advice on HTML 5 Design Principles

To 2. Navigation and Orientation support, examples include:
I would like to see added a few other elements that have semantic meaning that can be utilized as UAs (including AT) could provide support for.

* (Semantic) Section Groupings (almost Daisy-like, but to include broader catagories like query-results blocks, div-columns and div-rows)
* Widgets (clocks, counters, weather forecasts, calculators etc)

I will think of more...........

Katie