Re: On the color of the bikeshed, belling the cat, opportunity cost and marginalism

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:03:05 +0900
Cc: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
To: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>

Le 8 juil. 2007 à 20:45, Henri Sivonen a écrit :
> In the light of recent email threads, I'd like to share the
> following pointers with the WG to explain why some participants may
> appear to resist suggestions presumptively.

Interesting things. Let me add one, that applies quite well to groups
on the Web.

Allegory of the Cave.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_cave
(explains why when belonging to a community we have difficulties to
accept or even imagine the ideas of other communities. We are living
by our illusions and our habits.)

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***