Re: object element interoperability Re: handling fallback content for still images

Le 6 juil. 2007 à 00:30, Ben Boyle a écrit :
> Thanks Karl, I found this very useful background. I wonder if it might
> be useful referenced from the design principles, perhaps relevant to
> "avoid needless complexity", or maybe "separation of concerns"?
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/html-design-principles/
> Overview.html#avoid-needless-complexity
> Maybe even a statement in there that we prefer not to overload
> elements? Is that our stance?

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/principles/
It would be good to keep this document simple

But we can add in the wiki the necessary bits of information. Feel
free to do so.
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/ObjectElement

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***