RE: face to face meeting host offers for the HTML WG?

From: Niko Neugebauer <niko@nikoport.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:28:31 -0000 (WET)
To: "Chris Wilson" <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>
Cc: work@gavinpearce.co.uk, public-html@w3.org

Chris,

for what it’s worth you have my full support.

To my knowledge, there is no information Chris, of misusing the trust of
others. This is a very big group, and a lot of opinions are represented,
but is there anyone who really believes that there is a small chance of
doing this without Microsoft, and then having the new specification
implemented in one of the next IEs ? If we cant work out the personal
issues, there will be no new specification, not in 3 months, and not even
in 3 years.

Lets stop all the personal issues and get to work.

Greetings,
Niko Neugebauer