RE: face to face meeting host offers for the HTML WG?

Le mardi 20 mars 2007 à 19:28 +0000, Niko Neugebauer a écrit :

> [...]
>
> To my knowledge, there is no information Chris, of misusing the trust of
> others. This is a very big group, and a lot of opinions are represented,
> but is there anyone who really believes that there is a small chance of
> doing this without Microsoft, and then having the new specification
> implemented in one of the next IEs ? If we cant work out the personal
> issues, there will be no new specification, not in 3 months, and not even
> in 3 years.
>
> Lets stop all the personal issues and get to work.

I think that is the general opinion. We've nothing against you, Chris,
and we are rather proud to have a such co-chair. Microsoft has to work
conjointly with other experts gathered on this working group if we
expect this new specification to be implemented. By now, people here
want to work as soon as possible. Please let both your personal issues
aside. A lot of work is waiting for us. ;-)

--
Guillaume Guérin, Webdeveloper -- http://www.libert-fr.com/
"Numerical accessibility : more than good manners, it's an attitude"