Re: HTML 5 Tutorials and authoring

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 16:36:34 +0100
To: Terry Morris <lsnbluff@gmail.com>

Terry Morris wrote:
> Is this group still pursuing the HTML Guide that Lachlan Hunt began at
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/Guide?

Yes.  There just hasn't been much work on it in the last few weeks due
to other work commitments and the holidays.  I will resume work on it
shortly.

> Doug Jones proposed an alternate element template at
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/Guide/AlternateElementTemplate.

There are certainly some good suggestions in that alternative template
and I will be incorporating some of the ideas into the draft.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/