Re: HTML 5 Tutorials and authoring

From: Steve Axthelm <steveax@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 09:14:52 -0800
To: Terry Morris <lsnbluff@gmail.com>
Cc: public-html@w3.org

On 2007-12-28 Terry Morris <lsnbluff@gmail.com> wrote:

>Is this group still pursuing the HTML Guide that Lachlan Hunt began at
>http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/Guide?

I've been busy with the holidays but plan to devote some more
time to this in January.

>Doug Jones proposed an alternate element template at
>http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/Guide/AlternateElementTemplate.

There seemed to be broad acceptance of the alternate template.

I still have down as an open issue whether the template should
include information about the requirement of opening/closing
tags for an element. See this thread:

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Dec/0047.html>

It'd be good to come to consensus on that.

Regards,

-Steve

--
Steve Axthelm