Re: Underline element.

From: Ivan Enderlin <w3c@hoa-project.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:19:46 +0100
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Cc: public-html@w3.org

Hey :).

To *Andrew Fedoniouk*, you should use @accesskey on <button>, and <kdb>
into <button> to make your effect. I think it's a better way to do that
(as *Patrick Garies* said).
To *Daniel Glazman*, I agree with you, except when we're annoting a
document, should we give greater importance to <ins> and <del> tag ? I'd
like you give me a counterexample of the necessity to use <u> (knowing
that <ins> is underline by default).

The problem is : why we would like to underline a part of a document ?
At the beginning, I was just surprised that we could not underline an
element in HTML 5 (and 4, because <u> element is depreciated). But 'a
fortiori', I agree with different opinions here. And finally, I think
that's underline a text is a nonsense. Why about you ?

Regards,
-Ivan