Re: Underline element.

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:12:16 +0100
To: public-html@w3.org

As I already said many times in the past, I think b/i/u should be
preserved for annotating visually a document with specific elements than
can trivially be detected and removed.

1. right, they're not semantic elements. So they're PERFECT to annotate
    a document w/o adding semantic information to the document.

2. on the contrary, it's impossible to say 'a priori' if a
    document or is only here to underline some text.

</Daniel>