Re: Progressive Implementation Report

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 04:45:52 +0100, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:
> I propose a progressive implementation report, which shows not only
> which browser implements which features, but what the priorities and
> timeline for each browser are.  For such a protracted process as
> rebuilding HTML from the ground up, this is indispensable for the
> stability of the authoring development environment.

Individuals are already doing that for various features in the
specification since we started in 2004. Though most of the time it's more
informal than an implementation report. I agree that it could be much
better, but there's the resources problem again. Mostly for writing all
the test cases.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>