Re: Guide/AlternateElementTemplate

From: Justin Thorp <juth@loc.gov>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 09:20:00 -0500
To: "Doug Jones" <doug_b_jones@mac.com>, "HTML WG Public List" <public-html@w3.org>

I really like Doug's Alternate Element Template.  It seems more approachable.

- justin

******************
Justin Thorp
US Library of Congress
Web Services - Office of Strategic Initiatives
e - juth@loc.gov
p - 202/707-9541

>>> Doug Jones <doug_b_jones@mac.com> 12/3/2007 9:24:33 PM >>>

I have provided an alternate template for discussing elements in the
web developers guide.

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/Guide/AlternateElementTemplate

Because of the nature of the edits, I chose to add this rather than
directly edit the existing ElementTemplate.

I believe we should agree to an element template before we get too
deep into adding elements.

Doug Jones
doug_b_jones@mac.com