Re: review of content type rules by IETF/HTTP community

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 23:26:39 -0500
To: Robert Burns <rob@robburns.com>
CC: public-html@w3.org

I put up some of the rules Gecko follows at

Note that I found it very difficult to work with the table as set up, because
the type determination often depends on more than just the server-provided type
header.  Also note that some of the comparisons are case-sensitive; I indicated
those by putting the relevant header values in quotes.

I'm not really sure what to make of the various "main resource" parts, since you
have to decide on a type before you can decide which of those applies.  I left
all but the HTML part blank.

I'm also not sure what LINK@href(other) really means here, so I just
question-marked it.