Detailed review of Section 2. The Document Object Model.

From: Lee Kowalkowski <lee.kowalkowski@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:04:38 +0100
To: public-html@w3.org

These are the comments from my detailed review of section 2. The
Document Object Model. (http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/#dom)

2.4. DOM tree accessors [http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/#dom-tree]
Title Element Setting:
"2. If the head element is null, then the attribute must do nothing.
Stop the algorithm here."

- That doesn't sound right.  It's document.title, not document.head.title.

"The anchors attribute must return an HTML Collection  rooted at the
Document node, whose filter matches only a elements with name

- What about ID attributes, aren't they kind of synonymous in this context?

Unfortunately I'm not able to vouch for the adequateness of most of
the algorithms outlined, they're pretty clear and seem comprehensive,
but I wouldn't know if all the possibilities were covered or if there
were any subtle holes/loose ends. - Due to their wordiness which seems
to be because they're aimed at implementors.

I have finished reviewing Section 2.