Detailed review of Section 2. The Document Object Model.

From: Lee Kowalkowski <lee.kowalkowski@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:04:38 +0100
To: public-html@w3.org

These are the comments from my detailed review of section 2. The
Document Object Model. (http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/#dom)

--
2.4. DOM tree accessors [http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/#dom-tree]
Title Element Setting:

- That doesn't sound right.  It's document.title, not document.head.title.

--
Anchors:
"The anchors attribute must return an HTML Collection  rooted at the

- What about ID attributes, aren't they kind of synonymous in this context?

--
Unfortunately I'm not able to vouch for the adequateness of most of
the algorithms outlined, they're pretty clear and seem comprehensive,

--
I have finished reviewing Section 2.

--
Lee