RE: [HDP] Other comments from RI

Thanks Olivier for finding ways to suggest an approach that I was struggling
to put into words.

Personally, my inclination when using a date cut-off would be to say just
versions in force up to 5 years ago.  Remember that the Web itself has only
been around for a little over 10 years, and I think it is reasonable to
expect people to upgrade their technology within a 5 year period.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)