Re: Seeing the open issues

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 07:39:30 +0000 (UTC)
To: Marek Pawłowski <marekp.w3c@gmail.com>
Cc: public-html@w3.org
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007, Marek Pawłowski wrote:

> The tool is great! Anyway, shouldn't all HTML WG participants be
> allowed to vote, not only those who presented some issue?

Well, we really want *everyone* to be able to vote, not just the members
of the HTMLWG or the WHATWG or whatever. But that becomes prone to abuse.
I guess it's a kind of filter, you have to show your opinion is
interesting enough that you can point out something I think I need to look
at in detail before you can vote on what I should spend my time on. :-)
Don't worry though, the votes don't really do anything except change the
order in which I reply to the feedback, the idea is to deal with all the
e-mails eventually.