Re: Research needs tracking

From: Robert Burns <rob@robburns.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 03:20:57 -0500
Cc: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
To: Robert Burns <rob@robburns.com>

As an example of members who may be able to help with the research I
want to highlight and again thank Josh for offering to do user-
accessibility testing, if that need arises.

Also I meant to include th link to the new research tracking wiki page
[2].

Take care,
Rob

[1]: <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Jul/1059.html>