Re: HTML5 Draft Request: use an ISO 639-2 specified language

From: Philip TAYLOR <Philip-and-LeKhanh@Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 23:34:37 +0100
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
CC: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>, public-html@w3.org

Karl Dubost wrote:

 > It is an Editor's Draft. I have asked a few days ago, hixie to remove
 > the WD.css stylesheet and use only the base.css as defined by the W3C
 > rules.  I guess he will do it in due time.

What about the assertion contained therein that reads "[T]he latest
revision of this technical report can be found in the W3C technical
reports index at http://www.w3.org/TR/." ?

I have scanned that index, and can find no mention of
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/, of HTML5, of Hypertext Markup
Language (other than in the context of "Extensible"), or of any
version of HTML (/qua/ HTML) later than HTML 4.01.

Philip Taylor