SMIL 3 WD and HTML 5 Editor's draft

In http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Aug/0345
Le 7 août 2007 à 23:49, Ben Boyle a écrit :
> I'm not finding the kiosk use case very compelling personally. I'm not
> sure HTML is a good solution at all - there's flash and smil, animated
> graphics, video... all manner of multimedia support besides "refresh"
> (and not all requiring javascript).

I think it would be also valuable to review SMIL 3 WD.
There are more and more things shared in common with SMIL, such as
audio and video element. The draft is still very incomplete, but SMIL
2.1 should gives good hints.

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/SMIL3/smil-extended-media-object.html#edef-
audio
[2]: http://www.w3.org/TR/SMIL3/