Re: Table Collection - W3C HTML Working Group Top 200 Survey

From: Ben 'Cerbera' Millard <cerbera@projectcerbera.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 22:29:04 +0100
To: "Sean Fraser" <sean@elementary-group.com>
Cc: "HTMLWG" <public-html@w3.org>

Sean Fraser wrote:
> <http://www.elementary-group-standards.com/w3c-200-sites/wc3-html-wg-200-sites.html>
>
> is the working version of QA Survey of the Alexa Top 200Sites I
> volunteered to do for the working group. The tables use header, scope and
> summary.

I think this is noteworthy due to:

* Irregular positions of header cells.
* Mixture of scope="" and headers+id techniques.
* Uses genuine and original data.

Are all the tables on that page the same in terms of structure? I would like
to do only 1 example of each table type. Feel free to suggest which one(s).
Maximum of about 5, please.

(I'm CC'ing some of these conversations to HTMLWG to show how I currently
select tables.)

--
Ben 'Cerbera' Millard
Collections of Interesting Data Tables