Re: HEADERS, FOR whom - any ID?

From: Jason White <jason@jasonjgw.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 15:05:04 +1000
To: public-html@w3.org

On Sun, Aug 05, 2007 at 08:32:46PM -0400, Debi Orton wrote:

> I'd like to see a different tactic in this debate.  Can someone explain
> what the downside to including them is?

This is the right question to ask, and, so far, according to my reading of the
discussion, nobody is seriously proposing to deprecate the FOR attribute of
LABEL.

If I am right, then it would be best to acknowledge, as a consensus position,
that there should be no change in this respect, and leave the discussion
there.

If there is further discussion needed surrounding @scope and @headers in