Re: New editor's draft of the HTML/XML TF Report

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 5:45 PM, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:
> I believe the changes are within the spirit of TF consensus as I
> understand it, but feel free to castigate your humble editor if he's
> mistaken:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2010/html-xml/snapshot/

I'm OK with publishing the report like this, though I wish the
conclusion was more clearly on the "don't bother with polyglot" side.

My regrets for the telecon tomorrow. (My Tuesday 17:00 Helsinki time
slot has been overtaken by something else that I can't cancel this
week. I need to figure out what to do about that if we are going to
continue having teleconferences.)

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi