New editor's draft of the HTML/XML TF Report

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:45:57 -0400
To: public-html-xml@w3.org
Good morning,

A few minutes ago, I published a new editor's draft of the HTML/XML TF
report. My sole focus was to address the comments raised by the TAG on
01 Sep 2011 in an effort to produce a document that they will publish
on our behalf.

I believe the changes are within the spirit of TF consensus as I
understand it, but feel free to castigate your humble editor if he's
mistaken:

http://www.w3.org/2010/html-xml/snapshot/

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm