HTML-XML TF Cancelled 6 September 2011

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 09:32:28 -0400
To: public-html-xml@w3.org
Folks,

I met with the TAG last Thursday to request publication of our
document as something more official than an editor's snapshot. The TAG
would like a few changes (see the minutes[1]) but between the US
holiday and other deadlines, I haven't had a chance to do that yet.

I'll try to get them made in time for review before next week's
meeting.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Sep/0008.html