Re: HTML/XML TF report introductory text

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 11:50:00 -0400
To: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
CC: public-html-xml@w3.org

On 10/12/2011 7:49 AM, Henri Sivonen wrote:
> I think this list of specific concerns looks rather odd in the middle
> of the intro. I'd rather not include this list in the intro and
> instead say something generic about reusing HTML content in XML
> content or with XML tooling or vice versa.

I think that concern makes sense, especially regarding the form of the
list.  Still, I think is helpful to have a few specific "or instances" at
that point in the introduction, to give a sense of why anyone would even
consider going to significant trouble to change the specifications. Thank you.

Noah