Regrets for a few weeks more...

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 14:15:48 -0400
To: public-html-xml@w3.org
Hi folks,

When I published the draft report in March, I knew that April was
going to be a hectic month. I didn't realize it was going to spill
over into May. Sorry about that. I'm leaving for 10 days vacation
later this week, about which I am not sorry at all :-), but I promise
to incorporate review comments shortly after my return and setup a
call to see where we all think we've got to.

Your continued patience is most appreciated. And please do feel free
to send any comments that you have to the list.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh