RE: XML/HTML Task Force to meet on Tuesday, July 19, 2011

   Michael Champion and XML/HTML Task Force
   I made suggestions on approaches to provide a technical solution. I
definitely have insufficient knowledge of the structure and capabilities of
the individual working groups to suggest assignments. The creation of a
complete XML (XSDL) schema(s) for XHTML5 might also be a commercial
advantage that could induce a private corporation or consortium to undertake
this project. The capacity to use XSD 1.1 including its assertions for
creating the elements used in menus and other software entry modalities
could be a corner-stone for the creation of a solid, extendable, reliable,
software infrastructure for medical informatics.
   Bob Leif