Re: Revised HTML/XML Task Force Report

(Warning: because this note is both a response to Larry on this thread, and
about TAG call agendas, I've added www-tag to the cc: list. Technical
discussion of the task force report should be on public-html-xml only.
Thank you. Noah)

I wrote (on another thread):

> We will discuss, >>at least briefly<<, on the call this week.

FYI, since Norm is continuing to work with the task force on revisions, I'm
inclined to mention the draft in the administrative section of this week's
call, let the discussion with Norm continue in e-mail on this list, and
schedule more substantive TAG discussion once the next version of the
report stabilizes. You may remember that Norm agreed to alert us when he
thought he had something the TAG should review in detail, and he has not so
far done that.

The TAG call looks pretty full, but that's always hard to judge, and I'll
be glad to have more detailed discussion of the report after all if it
fits. That seem OK? Thanks.

Noah