Re: Revised HTML/XML Task Force Report

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:08:06 +0100
To: public-html-xml@w3.org

On 28 Jun 2011, at 17:07, Norman Walsh wrote:
> I took a stab at addressing the comments received so far as per my
> email messages earlier today. The new draft is published at
>
> http://www.w3.org/2010/html-xml/snapshot/
>
> Please send any comments that you have to the public comments list.

Just a minor thing. The 'Resolution' section of 2.5 How can XML be made more forgiving of errors? [1] tantalisingly says:

  "Working out all of the details to assure that the necessary error
   correction produced expected results in all cases might be tedious,
   but some efforts have already been undertaken to examine the issue."

Could a link be added through to some evidence of these efforts?

While I'm here: s/difficlut/difficult/ in section 2.2.

Thanks,

Jeni

[1]: http://www.w3.org/2010/html-xml/snapshot/#uc05
--