Re: XForms Use Case

From: John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 23:57:02 -0500
To: Kurt Cagle <kurt.cagle@gmail.com>
Cc: Edward O'Connor <hober0@gmail.com>, Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>, "public-html-xml@w3.org" <public-html-xml@w3.org>
Kurt Cagle scripsit:

> I think somewhere along the line in extolling the virtues of the HTML
> model, Ted and you and others on the HTML5 WG

This posting was in direct response to mine, but in fact I'm not on
the HTML5 WG.  And that's the last I have to say.  I was going to reply
point by point, but I think it will just inflame matters, so I won't.
Yelling at one another isn't going to help.

--
John Cowan        http://www.ccil.org/~cowan          cowan@ccil.org
Please leave your values                Check your assumptions.  In fact,