HTML-XML TF telcon Cancelled 30 August 2011

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:38:18 -0400
To: public-html-xml@w3.org
Telcon cancelled on account of hurricane.

We've got no power and the electric company isn't promising we'll get
any before the end of the week. I don't know where I'll be or what (if
anything), I'll be doing for connectivity, but it doesn't seem prudent
to plan for a call tomorrow.

Sorry, all.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm