Re: HTML-XML TF telcon Cancelled 23 August 2011

Also, slightly contradicting myself: I note the TAG is meeting 13-15 Sept.
If you feel it's ready, I think we should put the draft on the reading
list, which is due about 1 Sept. I don't think we need to settle the
XML5/scope question, but pointing a direction or at least outlining
positions being debated would be helpful I think.  Thanks.

Noah