W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > July to September 2012

RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-08-23, issues, task force reports, discussion items

From: Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 14:33:23 +0000
To: "public-html-wg-announce@w3.org" <public-html-wg-announce@w3.org>, "Sam Ruby (rubys@intertwingly.net)" <rubys@intertwingly.net>
CC: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "Mathew Marquis (mat@matmarquis.com)" <mat@matmarquis.com>
Message-ID: <8D8FE6C1B27E6645848ABEC8355A39BD190501BF@CH1PRD0310MB391.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>
On Wednesday, August 22, 2012 7:04 AM, Sam Ruby wrote:
> 1. ACTION items due by Thursday, August 23
>
> a) ACTION-220: Work with Matthew to get an editor's draft submitted to
>     the WG for proposed adaptive image element [Paul Cotton]
>     http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/220

My regrets for the call this morning. I will be travelling and unable to dial-in.

Here is my update on this action:

We have a spec now in the appropriate format and a repository to publish to. We just
need to make one final editing pass before submitting to the group for review. I expect
this to be done within 24 hours. I have updated the action accordingly.

Cheers,

Adrian.
Received on Thursday, 23 August 2012 14:34:22 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 19 February 2014 13:57:52 UTC