W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > January to March 2011

{minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-03: Issues, surveys

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 17:40:36 +0000
To: "public-html-wg-announce@w3.org" <public-html-wg-announce@w3.org>
Message-ID: <E3EACD022300B94D88613639CF4E25F8186A7BEC@TK5EX14MBXC134.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
The minutes for the HTML WG weekly telecom are below and at:

http://www.w3.org/2011/02/03-html-wg-minutes.html



/paulc



Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329





[Description: W3C]<http://www.w3.org/>

- DRAFT -
HTML Weekly Teleconference
03 Feb 2011

Agenda<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2011JanMar/0010.html>

Attendees
Present
Regrets
Chair
mjs
Scribe
paulc
Contents

  *   Topics<http://www.w3.org/2011/02/03-html-wg-minutes.html#agenda>
  *   Summary of Action Items<http://www.w3.org/2011/02/03-html-wg-minutes.html#ActionSummary>

________________________________

<pimpbot> changes: hixie: add an example for completeness; this may well change if we change the rules here and is not intended to indicate any preference on my part for one set of rules or another. (whatwg r5816) <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-diffs/2011Feb/0012.html>

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 11960] Consider making the global scope pollution by names/ids quirks-only <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0097.html> 4** [Bug 11968] <!-- Load the Google AJAX API Loader --> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.google.com/jsapi"></script> <!-- Load the Google Friend Connect javascript library. --> <script type="text/javascript"> google.load('friendconnect', '0.8'); </script> <11http://lists.w3

<pimpbot> planet: Tantek: Dear @OKCupid: How to update a post: <ins datetime="2011-02-02">UPDATE: ...</ins> #HTML5 #blogging101 <11http://tantek.com/2011/033/t5/assumptions-untrue-okcupid-should-update-post>

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 7601] refer to pronunciations for TTS PLS with link rel value "pronunciation" <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0098.html>

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 11242] Canvas must define what HTML elements may be used in the DOM Subtree <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0101.html> 4** [Bug 11342] The TextMetrics baseline must provide a baseline property <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0100.html> 4** [Bug 11239] Canvas support accessible caret tracking independent of Focus Ring tracking <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 11946] "The discarded bits mean that, for instance, atob("YQ") and atob("YR") both return "a"." was meant to be a note. Do you really want it to be normative text? <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0103.html> 4** [Bug 11959] Hi, user agents are "encouraged" to make it possible to view tooltips without the use of a pointing device (it means while browsing with the keyboard for instance). Why don't we make th

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 11969] New: Thank you for giving us precious resource. <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0104.html>

<pimpbot> changes: hixie: Make script-inserted external scripts that have .async=false execute in the insertion order, default to true (whatwg r5817) <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-diffs/2011Feb/0013.html>

<pimpbot> bugmail: "[Bug 11295] Make script-inserted external scripts that have .async=false execute in the insertion order, default to true" (2 messages in thread) <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0110.html> 4** [Bug 11342] The TextMetrics baseline must provide a baseline property <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0108.html> 4** [Bug 11969] Thank you for giving us precious resource. <11htt

<CIA-1> html-spec: 03ianh@340c8d12-0b0e-0410-8428-c7bf67bfef74 * ec721cc11b27 r5816 10/ (index complete.html source):

<CIA-1> html-spec: [agiow] (0) Make script-inserted external scripts that have .async=false execute in the insertion order, default to true

<CIA-1> html-spec: Fixing http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=11295

<pimpbot> 1111295: hsivonen, P2, RESOLVED FIXED, 13Make script-inserted external scripts that have .async=false execute in the insertion order, default to true

<pimpbot> bugmail: "[Bug 11295] Make script-inserted external scripts that have .async=false execute in the insertion order, default to true" (3 messages in thread) <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0111.html>

<estopa> hi

<pimpbot> planet: Ian Hickson: Script execution order post-mortem <11http://ln.hixie.ch/?start=1296711456&count=1>

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 11963] The namedItem(key) method must return the first node in the collection that matches the following requirements: ‚EURĘIt is an a, applet, area, embed, form, frame, frameset, iframe, img, or object element with a name attribute equal to key, or, ‚EURĘIt is an e <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0113.html> 4** "[Bug 11295] Make script-inserted external scripts that have .async=false execute in the ins

<Julian> no UA implementing iframe/@seamless yet???

<anne> !!!

<Julian> too bad!!!

<Julian> as I would have hoped that to be both popular and a low-hanging fruit

<anne> I guess WebKit only implemented sandboxing so far

<Julian> yeah, but @seamless and sandbox are somewhat orthogonal, right?

<anne> Yeah

<anne> The way seamless affects Selector matching is what makes it less innocent than it seems

<Julian> ack

<Julian> is there a way to achieve a similar results without @seamless (getting rid of borders and scrollbars, and not having to specify a height?)

<anne> not that I know

<anne> apart from using some script

<Julian> I feared you'd say that

<anne> There's always server-side includes :)

<Julian> not in this case; this would have been for Javadoc; of course I could do it on generation time, but that would require complicating the generation process

<MikeSmith> Is that really the case? nobody implemented @seamless yet?

<Julian> I checked with an example from

<Julian> (drumroll)

<Julian> w3schools

<Julian> (Safari/Chrome/FF4/Opera11)

<anne> MikeSmith, most interest so far I have seen is from some people at Mozilla, but it was limited to interest

<MikeSmith> anne: you got any bug numbers?

<Julian> it's one of these things that you really can't start using in content until at least the newest-gen browsers do it

<MikeSmith> Julian: that site will rot your brain

<Julian> i know

<Julian> I think it's the first time I actually used it

<Julian> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=80713

<pimpbot> Title: Bug 80713 Need a way to specify an auto-height (size) for an IFRAME such that the frame is given the full height of the contained content (at bugzilla.mozilla.org)

<Julian> in particular https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=80713#c89

<pimpbot> Title: Bug 80713 Need a way to specify an auto-height (size) for an IFRAME such that the frame is given the full height of the contained content (at bugzilla.mozilla.org)

<MikeSmith> "moz-seamless" attribute on an <iframe>

<Julian> Mike - couldn't get that to work...

<MikeSmith> hmm

<MikeSmith> raised a feature request https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=631218

<pimpbot> Title: Bug 631218 implement the HTML5 seamless attribute for the iframe element (at bugzilla.mozilla.org)

<Julian> +1

<pimpbot> Title: Invalid Bug ID (at bugs.webkit.org)

<MikeSmith> https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=45950#c2

<pimpbot> Title: Bug 45950 Implement HTML5's seamless attribute for iframes (at bugs.webkit.org)

<MikeSmith> [[

<MikeSmith> In our product we make an extensive use of iframes for DOM fragmentation purposes.

<MikeSmith> All of them are loading the same local page and share several CSS stylesheets.

<MikeSmith> Having the possibility to inherit stylesheets from a single parent page, instead of loading them everytime an iframe is created, would greatly increase our product performances and simplify the loading process.

<MikeSmith> ]]

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 11960] Consider making the global scope pollution by names/ids quirks-only <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0114.html>

<pimpbot> bugmail: "[Bug 11960] Consider making the global scope pollution by names/ids quirks-only" (2 messages in thread) <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0115.html>

<MikeSmith> bug 9817

<pimpbot> 11http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9817 schwer, P1, RESOLVED NEEDSINFO, 13Details element Focus problem

<pimpbot> changes: sam: close issue 41 <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-diffs/2011Feb/0014.html>

<MikeSmith> bug 10249

<pimpbot> 11http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10249 schwer, P2, RESOLVED NEEDSINFO, 13Canvas requires a content selection method

<MikeSmith> bug 10252

<pimpbot> 11http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10252 oedipus, P3, RESOLVED NEEDSINFO, 13HTML5 hard-binds "Action" to accesskey key-press

<MikeSmith> bug 10713

<pimpbot> 11http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10713 gez.lemon, P2, RESOLVED NEEDSINFO, 13Drag and Drop: Add guidance for keyboard-only interaction

<MikeSmith> bug 10938

<pimpbot> 11http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10938 xn--mlform-iua, P3, RESOLVED NEEDSINFO, 13Add <textual/> - a visible textual substitute element w/link capability

<MikeSmith> bug 11892

<pimpbot> 11http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=11892 mike, P2, NEW, 13explicitly state that ARIA states and properties are formal/normative HTML attributes

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 10938] Add <textual/> - a visible textual substitute element w/link capability <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0121.html> 4** [Bug 10713] Drag and Drop: Add guidance for keyboard-only interaction <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Feb/0120.html> 4** [Bug 10252] HTML5 hard-binds "Action" to accesskey key-press <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/20

<pimpbot> planet: Tantek: BREAKING: W3C HTML WG rejects #HTML5 "distributed extensibility" http://j.mp/defail #xml #namespaces longurl: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0085.html <11http://tantek.com/2011/034/t2/w3c-html-wg-rejects-distributed-extensibility>

<pimpbot> Title: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-03: Issues, surveys from Maciej Stachowiak on 2011-02-03 (public-html-wg-announce@w3.org from January to March 2011) (at lists.w3.org)

<scribe> scribenick: paulc

4865

<mjs> hi all

<MikeSmith> trackbot, start meeting

<trackbot> Date: 03 February 2011

<MikeSmith> :)

I just muted since I am sometimes the problem of the noise especially when I am scribing.

Agenda 1: Action items

<rubys> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0085.html

<pimpbot> Title: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-41 Decentralized extensibility from Sam Ruby on 2011-02-03 (public-html@w3.org from February 2011) (at lists.w3.org)

ACTION-201?

<trackbot> ACTION-201 -- Sam Ruby to report on progress in rendering a WG decision on ISSUE-41 -- due 2011-02-03 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/201

<pimpbot> Title: ACTION-201: Report on progress in rendering a WG decision on ISSUE-41 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

close ACTION-201

<trackbot> ACTION-201 Report on progress in rendering a WG decision on ISSUE-41 closed

Agenda 2: New issues this week

None this week.

Agenda 3: items closed last week

ISSUE-138?

<trackbot> ISSUE-138 -- "mutate action" for issueing a GET request is misleading -- closed

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/138

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-138: "mutate action" for issueing a GET request is misleading - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

The CfC closed on Jan 25 and there was consensus for amicable closure.

ISSUE-119?

<trackbot> ISSUE-119 -- Certain relationships take on a special meaning when repeated; other solutions may be cleaner -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/119

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-119: Certain relationships take on a special meaning when repeated; other solutions may be cleaner - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

There was an objection and the chairs have clarified the next steps.

ISSUE-125?

<trackbot> ISSUE-125 -- Requirement to break RFC 2616 compliance with respect to single quotes not needed for legacy content -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/125

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-125: Requirement to break RFC 2616 compliance with respect to single quotes not needed for legacy content - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

Objections were rasied, new change proposal was received and the original proposal will be updated.

ISSUE-126?

<trackbot> ISSUE-126 -- Requirement to break RFC 2616 compliance with respect to backslashes not needed for legacy content -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/126

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-126: Requirement to break RFC 2616 compliance with respect to backslashes not needed for legacy content - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

ISSUE-142?

<trackbot> ISSUE-142 -- No alternative text description for video key frame (poster) -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/142

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-142: No alternative text description for video key frame (poster) - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

Change proposals were do Jan 26 and we received 2.

ISSUE-144?

<trackbot> ISSUE-144 -- <u> should be conforming -- raised

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/144

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-144: should be conforming - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

We received 1 change proposal by the deadline and the Chairs are working with the author to revise it.

ISSUE-145?

<trackbot> ISSUE-145 -- use of "codecs" parameter -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/145

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-145: use of "codecs" parameter - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

We received 2 proposals.

ISSUE-146?

<trackbot> ISSUE-146 -- <video> should allow muted as a content attribute -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/146

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-146: should allow muted as a content attribute - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

We received at least one proposal for 146.

mjs: any comments or questions?

Agenda 4: items closing this week

ISSUE-128?

<trackbot> ISSUE-128 -- Authors should be able to use <figure> where <img> can be used -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/128

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-128: Authors should be able to use where can be used - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

It looks like this issue will be resolved by a decision from the Chairs.

Agenda 5: Items closing next week

ISSUE-147?

<trackbot> ISSUE-147 -- playbackrate: undefined behavior when the user agent can't play back at the requested rate -- raised

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/147

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-147: playbackrate: undefined behavior when the user agent cant play back at the requested rate - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

Change proposals are due by Feb 6. None have been submitted so far.

ISSUE-148?

<trackbot> ISSUE-148 -- Algorithm for detecting the charset="" parameter -- raised

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/148

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-148: Algorithm for detecting the charset="" parameter - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

Change proposals are due Feb 6.

ISSUE-149?

<trackbot> ISSUE-149 -- Use markup compatible with both HTML/XML syntax in examples -- raised

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/149

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-149: Use markup compatible with both HTML/XML syntax in examples - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

Change proposals are due Feb 6 - none so far.

ISSUE-151?

<trackbot> ISSUE-151 -- Remove WhatWG and html5.org references in status section of document -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/151

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-151: Remove WhatWG and html5.org references in status section of document - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

Proposals are due Feb 6 and two have been submitted.

ISSUE-127?

<trackbot> ISSUE-127 -- Simplify characterization of link types -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/127

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-127: Simplify characterization of link types - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

We are looking for counter proposals by F3b 12.

ISSUE-130?

<trackbot> ISSUE-130 -- allow tables to be used for layout purposes -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/130

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-130: allow tables to be used for layout purposes - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

Counter proposals are Feb 12.

ISSUE-150?

<trackbot> ISSUE-150 -- consider reducing verbosity when talking about code points -- raised

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/150

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-150: consider reducing verbosity when talking about code points - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

Change proposals are due by Feb 12.

Agenda 6: new calls this week

ISSUE-145?

<trackbot> ISSUE-145 -- use of "codecs" parameter -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/145

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-145: use of "codecs" parameter - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

Julian: Is concerend that the counter proposal goes further than the original issue.

mjs: The Chairs will discuss this and propose whether the ISSUE-145 counter proposal is appropriate.

<rubys> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Jan/0410.html

<pimpbot> Title: Re: ISSUE-145 (codecs-vs-octet): Chairs Solicit Proposals from Julian Reschke on 2011-01-27 (public-html@w3.org from January 2011) (at lists.w3.org)

mjs: Informally I agree.

ISSUE-120?

<trackbot> ISSUE-120 -- Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/120

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-120: Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

<rubys> julian: my post asked Philip to open bugs and/or separate issues

<rubys> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Jan/0415.html

Counter proposals are due March 3.

<pimpbot> Title: Re: ISSUE-145 (codecs-vs-octet): Chairs Solicit Proposals from Sam Ruby on 2011-01-27 (public-html@w3.org from January 2011) (at lists.w3.org)

There are two change proposals for 120.

ISSUE-139?

<trackbot> ISSUE-139 -- HTML5 spec mentions Microdata in Acknowledgements -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/139

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-139: HTML5 spec mentions Microdata in Acknowledgements - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

There are two change proposals on -139.

We are looking for other proposals up to Mar 3.

ISSUE-140?

<trackbot> ISSUE-140 -- clarify the applicability of the term "conforming document" in cases where "applicable specifications" had been used to augment or change the base HTML5 specification -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/140

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-140: clarify the applicability of the term "conforming document" in cases where "applicable specifications" had been used to augment or change the base HTML5 specification - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

About term "conforming HTML document".

There is one proposal available and additional alternative proposals by Mar 3.

ISSUE-145

ISSUE-145?

<trackbot> ISSUE-145 -- use of "codecs" parameter -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/145

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-145: use of "codecs" parameter - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

There are two proposals here. See discussion above.

Alternate proposals are due Mar 3.

Janina: A11Y TF is interested in knowing how the proposals would expose meta-date.

ISSUE-142?

<trackbot> ISSUE-142 -- No alternative text description for video key frame (poster) -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/142

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-142: No alternative text description for video key frame (poster) - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

Above discussion applies to -142.

ISSUE-145?

<trackbot> ISSUE-145 -- use of "codecs" parameter -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/145

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-145: use of "codecs" parameter - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

See discussion above at start of this agenda item.

Agenda 7: New surveys this week

ISSUE-124?

<trackbot> ISSUE-124 -- nofollow/noreferrer not allowed on <link> -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/124

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-124: nofollow/noreferrer not allowed on - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

This survey will be posted today.

Agenda 8: Task Force reports

Testing Task Force

<krisk> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-testsuite/2011Feb/0000.html

<pimpbot> Title: RE: HTML Testing Task Force Conf Call Agenda 1/25/2011 from Kris Krueger on 2011-02-03 (public-html-testsuite@w3.org from February 2011) (at lists.w3.org)

Kris: TF working on bugs on existing test case.
... Some discussions are occurring about test setup and harness. The idea is to try to make writing tests easier.
... PLH has been making changes to the testing server names but this broke some approved tests. This is being fixed.
... We have 821 approved tests.
... We have another 240 submitted tests - some Google audio/video tests that need fixes.

<krisk> The feedback is at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-testsuite/2010Nov/0086.html

<pimpbot> Title: RE: Video/audio submission from Kris Krueger on 2010-11-18 (public-html-testsuite@w3.org from November 2010) (at lists.w3.org)

Accessibility Task Force

Janina: Not ready to do a review issue-by-issue.
... We are closing more than we are opening.
... Some impact from ARIA CR process.
... Some key people are busy trying to ship products and no all people are available to do TF work.
... A good deal of work is being done.
... Controls for media may not be progressed.
... Syncing two binary resources - how this will be handled is unclear. Syliva is writing a proposal.
... Controlling canvas cursor is under discussion.
... Question is if the cursor solution might be needed for other technologies like SVG.

MJS: We could deal with a more detailed report next week if such a report is available.

Agenda 9: Any other business.

None.

Agenda 10: Chair and Scribe for next week.

Sam will chair next week.

Paul will volunteer to sribe.

Agenda 11: Adjournment.

Adrian and Paul will have a paper, rocks and scissors contest to decide who will scribe.

Summary of Action Items
[End of minutes]
________________________________
Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm> version 1.135 (CVS log<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/>)
$Date: 2011/02/03 17:32:31 $
________________________________
Scribe.perl diagnostic output
[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]

This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.135  of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20

Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/



Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)



Succeeded: s/Sam will scribe/Sam will chair/

Found ScribeNick: paulc

Inferring Scribes: paulc



WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found.





WARNING: No "Present: ... " found!

Possibly Present: CIA-1 Cynthia_Shelly DougJ Janina Kris Lachy MJS Marco_Ranon Mark Martijnc Microsoft MikeSmith Norm P10 P28 Radhika_Roy Sam Stevef Title aaaa adrianba anne arronei bugmail changes davidb dpenkler eliot eric_carlson estopa estopa_cuba homata_ html-wg https joined julian karl kennyluck kliehm krijnh krisk miketaylr paulc pimpbot planet plh rubys scribenick stan_manoski tinkster trackbot wy

You can indicate people for the Present list like this:

        <dbooth> Present: dbooth jonathan mary

        <dbooth> Present+ amy



Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2011JanMar/0010.html

Found Date: 03 Feb 2011

Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2011/02/03-html-wg-minutes.html

People with action items:



WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.

You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.







image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)

Received on Thursday, 3 February 2011 17:41:15 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 19 February 2014 13:57:51 UTC