W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > October to December 2009

Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-15: AIs, Task Forces, F2F meeting plans

From: Dave Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:00:31 -0700
Cc: "public-html-wg-announce@w3.org" <public-html-wg-announce@w3.org>, Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, "faulkner.steve@gmail.com" <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Message-Id: <F648180C-5522-4911-9FA7-0AFE2A07B6E8@apple.com>
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
> a. Issue-07/ACTION-130 (video-codecs) - David Singer

Ongoing discussions, but nothing to report...


On Oct 14, 2009, at 7:34 , Paul Cotton wrote:

> The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
> 2009-10-15 for 60 minutes from 16:00Z to 17:00Z.
>
>         http://timeanddate.com/s/1dun
>
> Tokyo 01:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00,
> New Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco  
> 09:00.
>
> Chair of the meeting: Paul Cotton
> Scribe: TBD
>
> (See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)
>
> == Executive Summary ==
>
> 1. Review of due and overdue action items:
> a. Issue-07/ACTION-130 (video-codecs) - David Singer
> b. ISSUE-56/ACTION-137 (urls-webarch) - Larry Masinter
> c. ISSUE-35/ACTION-138 (aria-processing) - Steve Faulkner
> d. ISSUE-76/ACTION-139 (Microdata/RDFa) - Manu Sporny
>
> 2. Review of action items pending review:
> a. ACTION-127 official WG response - Paul Cotton
> b. ACTION-141 Document Last Call comment process - Maciej Stachowiak
> c. ACTION-150 Create a bugzilla entry on head/@profile - Manu Sporney
>
> 3. New issues this week:
>      None.
>
> 4. Review of issues proposed to be closed:
>      None.
>
> 5. Status of Call For Volunteer emails
>      a. CfV: Testing Task Force [Paul Cotton]
>      b. CfV: HTML Accessibility Task Force [Paul Cotton]
>
> 6. Plans for HTML WG F2F meeting, Nov 5-6
>
> 7. HTML WG Decision Policy
>
> 8. Scribe for next meeting
>
> 9. Adjournment
>
> == Details ==
>
> 0. Scribe for this meeting
> 1. Review of due and overdue action items:
>
> a. Issue-07/ACTION-130 (video-codecs) - David Singer
> Issue-07
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/7
> ACTION-130
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/130
>
> We discussed this two weeks ago and David asked for a 2 week  
> extension.
> I have not seen any progress since then. I expect a status report  
> from David.
>
> b. ISSUE-56/ACTION-137 (urls-webarch) - Larry Masinter
> Issue-56
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/56
> ACTION-137
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/137
>
> Did the meeting Larry mentioned last week happen on Monday? I expect  
> a status report from Larry.
>
> c. ISSUE-35/ACTION-138 (aria-processing) - Steve Faulkner
> Issue-35
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/35
> ACTION-138
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/138
>
> I expect a status report from Steve.
>
> d. ISSUE-76/ACTION-139 (Microdata/RDFa) - Manu Sporny
> Issue-76
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/76
> ACTION-139
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/139
>
> At last week's meeting Manu said he would start an email discussion  
> about splitting out the Microdata material.  Status?
>
> 2. Review of action items pending review:
> a. ACTION-127 official WG response - Paul Cotton
> ACTION-127
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/127
>
> b. ACTION-141 Document Last Call comment process - Maciej Stachowiak
> ACTION-141
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/141
> Process proposal:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/0189.html
>
> There has been lots of email discussion.  Are there any outstanding  
> questions?
> Do we need an updated draft of the process before a Call for  
> Consensus?
>
> c. ACTION-150 Create a bugzilla entry on head/@profile - Manu Sporney
> ACTION-150
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/150
>
> Manu created bug 7862 as requested:
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=7862
> but Maciej has suggested splitting this into separate bugs.
>
> 3. New issues this week:
>      None.
>
> 4. Review of issues proposed to be closed:
>      None.
>
> 5. Status of Call For Volunteer emails
>      a. CfV: Testing Task Force [Paul Cotton]
>      b. CfV: HTML Accessibility Task Force [Paul Cotton]
>
> 6. Plans for HTML WG F2F meeting, Nov 5-6
> Attendance survey (open until Oct 31):
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/2009-11-f2f/
> Current results indicate 25 WG attendees plus observers  We  
> originally requested a room for 15 WG attendees.
> How do we need ensure we have a large enough room?
>
> Chairs will provide update on:
> a) format of WG meeting
> b) current plans for joint meetings with other groups.
>
> 7. Scribe for next meeting
>
> 8. Adjournment
>
> /paulc
>
> Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
> 17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
> Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329
>
> == Dial-in and IRC Details ==
>
> Zakim teleconference bridge
> +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, +44.117.370.6152
> code: HTML (4865)
>
> Supplementary IRC chat (logged)
> #html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80
>

David Singer
Multimedia and Software Standard, Apple Inc.
Received on Wednesday, 14 October 2009 18:02:06 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 19 February 2014 13:57:51 UTC