Re: Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-24 - CfCs, Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc.

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:16:22 +0900
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
I regret that I will miss the call, as I am at a meeting in Japan.

On  ISSUE-7/ACTION-130 - codec support and the <video> element [David
Singer], I have no results to report, only that discussions and work
on this issue are continuing, so far without reportable result.  Can
we defer it some suitable period, please?

The call should probably note the informal accessibility workshop, in
conjunction with the Accessibility Task Force.

--
David Singer
Multimedia Standards, Apple Inc.