W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > July to September 2009

Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-13

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:00:09 -0400
Message-ID: <4A841C69.9090203@intertwingly.net>
To: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
CC: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
Michael Cooper wrote:
> I would like to request an addition to the agenda: creation of an HTML 
> Accessibility Task Force. The PFWG has been discussing HTML 
> accessibility issues in a sub-group but would like to join this up with 
> members of the HTML WG so we can discuss issues more directly within 
> this channel. A goal would be to have specific focused work, and to use 
> this as a primary vehicle to support some of the work that has been 
> going on recently. The discussion would be on the public record.
> 
> We have put together a draft work statement for this task force at 
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/html-task-force. We would like input from the 
> HTML WG on it and hopefully approve the creation of this as as a joint 
> task force of the two working groups.

OK, I've added it to the agenda, and reordered the agenda as follows:

  1) pick a scribe
  2) review of open action items, based on target dates
  3) creation of an HTML Accessibility Task Force
  4) review of pending review action items
  5) review of raised action items that are candidates for closure
  6) remind everybody that there is a poll going on

- Sam Ruby
Received on Thursday, 13 August 2009 14:00:52 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 19 February 2014 13:57:51 UTC