Re: SURVEY: Release "HTML 5" specification as a W3C Working Draft? ISSUE-19

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 23:59:15 -0800
Cc: public-html@w3.org, public-html-wg-announce <public-html-wg-announce@w3.org>
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

On Jan 18, 2008, at 8:42 AM, Dan Connolly wrote:

> The questions both carried, clearly. Thanks for your
> participation, everybody!

Wow, that's really exciting! We're days away from our first published
draft of a technical specification. The HTML Working Group has been
going for nearly a year now, and a lot of people have put in hard work
to get us to a publishable state. I'd particularly like to thank the
Chairs and Editors for getting us to this point, as well as everyone
who has contributed technical feedback.

Cheers,
Maciej