W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > October to December 2007

Re: {agenda} HTML WG teleconference 2007-12-06

From: Marco Neumann <marco.neumann@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 23:29:17 -0500
Message-ID: <844a8dbf0712052029p120b52fam50f35f97eadf45cb@mail.gmail.com>
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org

Hi,

could you/someone record the teleconference as an mp3 podcast, for the
people that can't attend the gig?

Marco


On Dec 5, 2007 11:20 PM, Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org> wrote:
> Details for this week's HTML WG teleconference:
>
> Depending on your timezone, the call is either in the evening on
> Thursday or in the early morning on Friday.
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> Time: Fri Dec 07 00:00-01:30Z
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
>   http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=07&year=2007&hour=00&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>   http://tinyurl.com/2w8fn5
>   Thu Dec 06 from 19:00 New York (EST), 16:00 San Francisco (PST)
>   Fri Dec 07 from 09:00 Tokyo, 05:30 Bangalore, 01:00 Paris
>
> Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, conference 4865 ("HTML")
>
> IRC: #html-wg on irc.w3.org, port 6665 or port 80
>
> Agenda: See http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/agenda
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> Action Items Pending Review
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
>   ACTION-24, suggest accessibility improvement for "Big issue" marker
>     Gregory Rosmaita, 2007-11-30
>
>   ACTION-25, review oflline-webapps
>     Dan Connolly (proxy for Sam Ruby), 2007-11-29
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> Overdue action items
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
>   ACTION-11, Show how <div aria="something"> works with URI based extensibility
>     Dan Connolly, 2007-12-05
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> Issues discussed over the last week
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
>   ISSUE-15, requirement for Immediate Mode Graphics and canvas element, 2007-11-10
>   ISSUE-19, HTML 5 specification release(s), 2007-11-16
>   ISSUE-24, Request to delete "should support Ogg" clause before publishing FPWD, 2007-12-01
>   ISSUE-25, Request to assess JS/graphics perf. issues on embedded devices, 2007-12-01
>   ISSUE-26, accessibility/usability of HTML5 and W3C default stylesheets
>
> Other open issues:
>   http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/open
>
> Other open actions:
>   http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/open
>
> --
> Michael(tm) Smith
> http://people.w3.org/mike/
> http://sideshowbarker.net/
>
Received on Thursday, 6 December 2007 04:30:38 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 19 February 2014 13:57:50 UTC