Re: SURVEY: What should the HTML WG publish first? (re-opened thru 2007-10-25)

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 21:41:14 +0200
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:14:15 +0200, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:

> In June, this survey suggested that the WG should release
> the design principles first. As progress on the design principles
> is rather slower than expected, it seems reasonable to
> re-consider priorities. In this week's teleconference,
> I agreed to re-open this survey.
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/18-html-wg-minutes
>
> If your position has changed or you didn't respond previously,
> please fill out the form...
>   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/wd7/
>
> Results are, as usual, world-readable.
>   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/wd7/results

Hi Dan,

Opera has a large number of representatives in the group. If this is an
official survey then I guess we should just have one vote (not a dozen),
through Anne van Kesteren (formally our representative). Or should each
Opera representative add our two øre worth?

Cheers

Chaals

http://my.opera.com/chaals              Try the Kestrel - Opera 9.5 alpha