Re: SURVEY: What should the HTML WG publish first? (re-opened thru 2007-10-25)

On Fri, 2007-10-19 at 21:41 +0200, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:14:15 +0200, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:
>
> > In June, this survey suggested that the WG should release
> > the design principles first. As progress on the design principles
> > is rather slower than expected, it seems reasonable to
> > re-consider priorities. In this week's teleconference,
> > I agreed to re-open this survey.
> > http://www.w3.org/2007/10/18-html-wg-minutes
> >
> > If your position has changed or you didn't respond previously,
> > please fill out the form...
> >   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/wd7/
> >
> > Results are, as usual, world-readable.
> >   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/wd7/results
>
> Hi Dan,
>
> Opera has a large number of representatives in the group. If this is an
> official survey then I guess we should just have one vote (not a dozen),
> through Anne van Kesteren (formally our representative). Or should each
> Opera representative add our two øre worth?

It's a straw poll, not a vote. Each person is welcome to respond.

WBS knows this; seems like a bug that it doesn't tell you.
Wish me luck finding time to follow up on getting that fixed...

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E