Marking non-automated tests

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 14:24:19 +0100
To: "'public-html-testsuite@w3.org'" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
Hi gang,

I've been running some analyses on the tests we have in the suite, and
I'm noticing a rather large bunch of tests that aren't properly
automated. I knew there were some, but I hadn't realised it was this many.

A lot of those I've seen can be converted to testharness, and should be.
I'll be producing a list of all conversion candidates.

But some tests just have to remain as manual or reftests. We've had some
conventions to mark those up, but nothing seems to have been used
consistently at this point.

The existing conventions seem to be mostly about using <meta>. I was
wondering if we shouldn't just use something simpler. How about

?