Re: Seeking test status for features of HTML5 CR [Was: Re: HTML Testing Task Force Conf Call Agenda 1/29/2013]

On 29/01/2013 14:23 , Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Where can I find some data/info regarding the status of the tests for
> the various "features" of the HTML5 CR? (By "features" here, specific
> sections of the spec is one definition but a grouping like is done in
> <http://caniuse.com/#cats=HTML5> would be fine too.)

Given that the test suite is now organised per section, it should be
easier to eyeball that information out.

That said, as agreed in the testing meeting last week I'm working on a
way of extracting some "good enough" coverage metrics from the suite.
Stay tuned, it'll be announced here and on public-test-infra I reckon.