Re: InvalidStateError and TextTrackCue.snapToLines

On 10/21/2012 04:25 PM, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> I have two questions regarding your new submission:
>
> 1. You're using INVALID_STATE_ERR for assert_throws. Shouldn't you use
> "new InvalidStateError()" instead? After all, you're using new TypeError
> in other places...

No. It should be either the string "INVALID_STATE_ERR" or the string
"InvalidStateError" for DOMExceptions; JS-native exceptions like
TypeError use a "new TypeError()" object.

See <http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/resources/file/b7d2c317fdca/testharness.js#l298>.

HTH
Ms2ger