InvalidStateError and TextTrackCue.snapToLines

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 10:25:33 -0400
To: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Cc: "public-html-testsuite@w3.org" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>, "public-texttracks@w3.org" <public-texttracks@w3.org>
Hi Simon,

I have two questions regarding your new submission:

1. You're using INVALID_STATE_ERR for assert_throws. Shouldn't you use
"new InvalidStateError()" instead? After all, you're using new TypeError
in other places...

2. Looking at the spec,
The snapToLines attribute, on getting, must return true if the text
track cue snap-to-lines flag of the text track cue that the TextTrackCue
object represents is set; or false otherwise. On setting, the text track
cue snap-to-lines flag must be set if the new value is true, and must be
unset otherwise.

It's not clear to me that the following is correct:
 assert_throws('INVALID_STATE_ERR', function(){ c1.snapToLines =
false; });

ie, unless I'm misreading the spec, I don't think that snapToLines is
supposed to return an exception.

Thank you,